Arthur Weasley (1950)
Igor Karkaroff (1950)
Bellatrix Black (1951)
Rita Skeeter (1951)
Andromeda Black (most possibly 1953)
Xenophilius Lovegood (nothing mentioned anywhere but guesses. Best guess is that he’s born around 1954-1955)
Oliver Wiseman (1954)
Lucius Malfoy (1954)
Narcissa Black (1955)
Tarquin McTavish (1955)
Berta Jorkins (sometime in the mid 1950s)
Sturgis Podmore (1956 or 1957)
Gaspart Shingleton (1959)
Sirius Black (1959)
1961 Arthur Weasley starts at Hogwarts
1961 Molly Prewett starts at Hogwarts
1962 Bellatrix Black and Rita Skeeter starts at Hogwarts
1963 The Philosophy of the Mundane: Why the Muggles Prefer Not to Know by Professor Mordicus Egg is published by Dust & Mildew.
1964/1965 Andromeda Black starts at Hogwarts.
1965 The Ban on Experimental Breeding is enacted.
1965 The process of metrication (switching to metric measurements) begins in Great Britain (the muggle world) The wizarding community ignored the change.
1965 Lucius Malfoy starts at Hogwarts.
1966 Narcissa Black starts at Hogwarts.
1966 Australia, with Royston Idlewind (chaser) wins the 415th Quidditch World Cup.
- The First Wizarding war officially begins.
- The Whomping Willow is planted and the Shrieking Shack is built to accommodate Remus Lupin’s lycanthropy.
- The Slytherin Quidditch team was captained by Steve Laughalot.
- Royston Idlewind is appointed director of the International Confederation of Wizards Quidditch Committee. Was met with the Wizarding world’s dislike and distrust after issuing the statement that the only thing he disliked about Quidditch was the crowds.
- Sirius Black, James Potter, Lily Evans, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Adrian and Stebbins starts at Hogwarts.
- Muggles Who Notice by Blendheim Stalk is published.
- James Potter, Peter Pettigrew and Sirius Black discover that Remus Lupin is a werewolf.
- The Slytherin Quidditch team is captained by Emma Vanity.
- The Chudley Cannons change their motto to “Let’s all just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best”.
- Regulus Black starts at Hogwarts along with Dirk Cresswell.
- Lucius Malfoy graduates from Hogwarts.
- Oliver Wiseman graduates from Hogwarts.
- The Ministry of Magic defeats an appeal against house elf slavery.
- Bartemius (Barty) Crouch Jr. starts at Hogwarts.
- Narcissa Black graduates from Hogwarts.
- Tarquin Mc Tavish and Berta Jorkins (most possibly) graduates from Hogwarts.
"People die at their dinner tables. They die in their beds. They die squatting over their chamber pots. Everybody dies sooner or later. And don’t worry about your death. Worry about your life. Take charge of your life for as long as it lasts."- Petyr Baelish
Dear aunt Walburga, always so imaginative when it comes to decoration…
Oh the days.. I wish I had been able to enjoy them a bit more than I have. Of course we had fun, but there is this seriousness that lies like a lid over everything.
Why does it have to be like this? Why did we end up in this situation?
I have been over-thinking again. I had too much time today, waiting.. and I hate to wait.
I was about to leave for Wiltshire around lunch time, that was before my father ordered me to stay at home until he got back. Got back from what?!
Why on earth must their actions involve me when they never tell me a thing! Enlighten me for Merlin’s sake.. but no, oh no we must not tell ‘little Cissy’ too much. Sometimes I think all parents are idiots.. I don’t really mean that but it feels so unfair. Bella has knowledge of all that’s going on.
The family home, Oxfordshire.
I prefer this to aunt Walburga’s ‘residence’ in London..