”The best days of my life” – I have always considered this to be a cliché. Now, after having spent days, no weeks, on holiday with Miss Cissy I have to reconsider my opinion on this.
I could have stayed on for weeks.. still Lucius promise of one more day was more than enough. I will be at home and hopefully see him a lot more often than I did when I was still at Hogwarts.
The past weeks have been lovely, so peaceful, so far away from the chaos and mayhem. I wonder whether the rest of the witches and wizards are affected by the war going on at home.
I didn’t want to ask Lucius about this, but from what I could see here, no one has even mentioned curses or missing people. Wouldn’t the Lestrange brothers have been here if it was a war?
I guess it’s only us then?
As long as it doesn’t affect me or my life I don’t care what these people do.
And why bother with unpleasant thoughts?
I wish our life together.. when we finally can start it that is, will be like this. Lazy mornings, strolls around the garden, swimming in the sea or a lake, late nights out, sneaking in between the muggles and finding it childishly funny to do so without them noticing. I want a happy life, a life like this.
Maybe we should do as Lucius so often jokes about; elope and never come back? Not a chance of success, and that I know. Our parents would have searched every corner of the world.. No but even if we can’t my mind is set on a carefree future.
If they could only end this silly war.. Tell the inferior their place and make sure they stay where they belong.. and we can all go on with our life.
I guess I better keep my mouth shout about this. I believe we will hear a few words, when we return, about the house elf getting ‘lost’ in the Louvre..
Gods, when will we be able to do anything, go anywhere without this elf following every step we take?
Oh I know how to behave, how my parents expect me to behave. I will not disappoint them. What they don’t know won’t hurt them anyway. None of them are occlumens’ for all I know.
He is.. I am sure of it; the Dark Lord. He sees right through you, he gives me the creeps… those almost red eyes of his..
No! Absolutely not. Not thinking of him either, he is repulsive.
I intend to enjoy to the fullest our last day in France.
Arthur Weasley (1950)
Igor Karkaroff (1950)
Bellatrix Black (1951)
Rita Skeeter (1951)
Andromeda Black (most possibly 1953)
Xenophilius Lovegood (nothing mentioned anywhere but guesses. Best guess is that he’s born around 1954-1955)
Oliver Wiseman (1954)
Lucius Malfoy (1954)
Narcissa Black (1955)
Tarquin McTavish (1955)
Berta Jorkins (sometime in the mid 1950s)
Sturgis Podmore (1956 or 1957)
Gaspart Shingleton (1959)
Sirius Black (1959)
1961 Arthur Weasley starts at Hogwarts
1961 Molly Prewett starts at Hogwarts
1962 Bellatrix Black and Rita Skeeter starts at Hogwarts
1963 The Philosophy of the Mundane: Why the Muggles Prefer Not to Know by Professor Mordicus Egg is published by Dust & Mildew.
1964/1965 Andromeda Black starts at Hogwarts.
1965 The Ban on Experimental Breeding is enacted.
1965 The process of metrication (switching to metric measurements) begins in Great Britain (the muggle world) The wizarding community ignored the change.
1965 Lucius Malfoy starts at Hogwarts.
1966 Narcissa Black starts at Hogwarts.
1966 Australia, with Royston Idlewind (chaser) wins the 415th Quidditch World Cup.
- The First Wizarding war officially begins.
- The Whomping Willow is planted and the Shrieking Shack is built to accommodate Remus Lupin’s lycanthropy.
- The Slytherin Quidditch team was captained by Steve Laughalot.
- Royston Idlewind is appointed director of the International Confederation of Wizards Quidditch Committee. Was met with the Wizarding world’s dislike and distrust after issuing the statement that the only thing he disliked about Quidditch was the crowds.
- Sirius Black, James Potter, Lily Evans, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Adrian and Stebbins starts at Hogwarts.
- Muggles Who Notice by Blendheim Stalk is published.
- James Potter, Peter Pettigrew and Sirius Black discover that Remus Lupin is a werewolf.
- The Slytherin Quidditch team is captained by Emma Vanity.
- The Chudley Cannons change their motto to “Let’s all just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best”.
- Regulus Black starts at Hogwarts along with Dirk Cresswell.
- Lucius Malfoy graduates from Hogwarts.
- Oliver Wiseman graduates from Hogwarts.
- The Ministry of Magic defeats an appeal against house elf slavery.
- Bartemius (Barty) Crouch Jr. starts at Hogwarts.
- Narcissa Black graduates from Hogwarts.
- Tarquin Mc Tavish and Berta Jorkins (most possibly) graduates from Hogwarts.